Saturday, September 12, 2009

Other Things

I have mentioned a few bioengineering-related fields that interest me.
  1. Biomechanics
  2. Tissue Engineering
  3. Pharmacy
  4. Medical Imaging
Now all these fields have new innovations and developments all the time. Biomechanics will be more for me if I decide I like creating items like implants or physical devices to aid in healing. Tissue engineering can be more for me if I want to work on a smaller level and create tissue that can be used to repair non-functional human tissue. Pharmacy to me means medicines, vaccines, and the like. Medical imaging helps in the diagnosis, treatment, and even prevention of health problems.

Currently, all I really know is that I do not want to be a doctor. As far as bioengineering, I may want to go into consulting, research, or plenty of other things. Maybe I will have a clearer idea of what I want to do in bioengineering by the end of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment